Kent Wax Removal
Earwax Removal Specialists
The links below take you directly through to the booking page of the associated earwax removal clinic.
Hi! I’m Amy and I am the founder and lead nurse for Kent Wax Removal.
I am expertly trained on microsuction and irrigation (syringing). I have helped thousands of people restore their hearing health.
Many GP’s no longer offer earwax removal and that has left a lot of people not knowing where to turn. Rest assured, I am here to make the process as simple as possible.
I love getting to know my clients and I have already established a loyal following since founding the business in 2020.
You should find my website easy to navigate but if you have any problems please call my mobile on 07498 852 708.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Are you experiencing any of the following?
- Blocked feeling in your ears
- Pressure in your ears
- Popping ears
- Sudden loss of hearing or muffled sound
- Whistling hearing aids
- Underperforming hearing aids
If any of the above apply to you, you may have an earwax build up. Bwith our specialist nurse today.
Microsuction involves placing a narrow suction tube into the ear canal under magnification to gently suck the wax out.
There is no water involved, is a completely dry procedure and can be done on ears that are not suitable for irrigation/syringing.
Irrigation uses a gentle stream of water to flush the wax from your ear.
Irrigation requires the application of olive oil for 3-5 days prior to the procedure being performed.
We like to keep things simple.
Same price for one or both ears.
No wax? No problem. We will only charge a consultation fee of £30.
Quick, Safe & Effective
Our clinicians are highly trained in irrigation, microsuction and the use of manual instruments to remove ear wax safely and effectively.
Kent Wax Removal uses only the highest quality equipment. Powerful magnification is used to get an ultra high definition view of your ears. This allows our clinicians to perform the procedure to the highest clinical standard.
No need to wait 2-3 weeks to see the GP. Same day appointments sometimes available*. It’s the simple choice.
*We recommend at least 3 days of applying olive oil to the ears prior to treatment where possible. If you are in a lot of discomfort your ear wax removal specialist may see you sooner.
Prefer to talk to someone? Call today to book your appointment.
Rather book online? Use our online diary to schedule your appointment.
Have a question? You can email us with any queries or concerns.
- A Christmas Message from The Chell’s2023: A Christmas Message from The Chell’s What a year it has been. Safe to say the most stressful and yet most rewarding year so far in the history of Kent Wax Removal. From the opening of our hearing clinic, Whitstable Hearing, back in March, to the expansion into Lenham and the moving around Faversham– it has been a whirlwind. The new year will see four years of Kent Wax Removal and in March we will be one year into our Whitstable journey. They say time flies when you’re having fun and it really has been so much fun being… Read More »A Christmas Message from The Chell’s
- Goodbye West Faversham, Hello Faversham Wellbeing!And just like that our time at the West Faversham Community Centre has come to an end. But not to worry, we are not moving far and will still be running a clinic from Faversham every week as usual. It has been a fantastic three and a half years running our clinic from the West Faversham Community Centre, but it is time for pastures new. Our good friend and colleague Gemma from ‘Faversham Feet’ has set up a multi purpose health clinic called ‘Faversham Wellbeing’. Here a collective of local practitioners will be working together to provide a multidisciplinary environment… Read More »Goodbye West Faversham, Hello Faversham Wellbeing!
- Kent Wax Removal is Coming to LenhamHello Everyone, The last few months have been a whirlwind and believe it or not there is more excitement to come. Since the launch of our sister store and hearing aid clinic Whitstable Hearing, it has been non stop. We now offer wax removal every day of the week in Whitstable with our audiologist Adam and with myself for waxy Wednesdays. Alongside this Adam offers hearing assessments and all hearing aid related services. I continue to run a clinic every Tuesday in Faversham and every Thursday in Rochester. The Tuesday clinic will soon be moving to a new location in… Read More »Kent Wax Removal is Coming to Lenham
Location: Faversham Wellbeing, 3 Jubilee Way, Faversham, ME13 8GDl
Location: Chris Tempest Osteopathy Clinic, 28 High St, Lenham, Maidstone ME17 2QD
Location: Clear Skin Laser Treatment, 233 High Street, Rochester, Kent. ME1 1HQ
Location: Inside Whitstable Hearing, The Savoy, 5 Beach Walk, Whitstable, Kent. CT5 2BP
I got an appointment very quickly which was a great start. Amy arrived promptly, explained everything that was going to happen and showed me the equipment she uses. The procedure was painless, quick and completely successfully. The price was reasonable and I’m very happy with the results. Amy was also very personable and put me completely at my ease.Jan Buckland
Fantastic service! Very polite and friendly, and initial response to my booking was very quick. This was my first experience of having the wax removed from my ears but Amy explained everything out to me upon arrival, helped me relax and the whole process was over pretty quickly! I am amazed by the difference this makes, and would highly recommend Kent Wax Removal. Thanks again!Jermaine Oseni
I was very impressed with the service offered by Amy at Kent wax removal. She responded to my initial enquiry swiftly and e-mailed all the information I would need for my appointment straight away. At my appointment Amy was informative about the procedures required to clean out my ears. I found her to be very professional and also was calming and reassuring through out the procedure. I would highly recommend.Mark Butcher