Kent Wax Removal
Earwax Removal Specialists
The links below take you directly through to the booking page of the associated earwax removal clinic.
Hi! I’m Amy and I am the founder and lead nurse for Kent Wax Removal.
I am expertly trained on microsuction and irrigation (syringing). I have helped thousands of people restore their hearing health.
Many GP’s no longer offer earwax removal and that has left a lot of people not knowing where to turn. Rest assured, I am here to make the process as simple as possible.
I love getting to know my clients and I have already established a loyal following since founding the business in 2020.
You should find my website easy to navigate but if you have any problems please call my mobile on 07498 852 708.
I look forward to getting to know you soon.
Are you experiencing any of the following?
- Blocked feeling in your ears
- Pressure in your ears
- Popping ears
- Sudden loss of hearing or muffled sound
- Whistling hearing aids
- Underperforming hearing aids
If any of the above apply to you, you may have an earwax build up. Book in with our specialist nurse today.
Microsuction involves placing a narrow suction tube into the ear canal under magnification to gently suck the wax out.
There is no water involved, is a completely dry procedure and can be done on ears that are not suitable for irrigation/syringing.
Irrigation uses a gentle stream of water to flush the wax from your ear.
Irrigation requires the application of olive oil for 3-5 days prior to the procedure being performed.
We like to keep things simple.
Same price for one or both ears.
No wax? No problem. We will only charge a consultation fee of £30
Quick, Safe & Effective
Amy is highly trained in irrigation, microsuction and the use of manual instruments to remove ear wax safely and effectively.
Kent Wax Removal uses only the highest quality equipment. Powerful magnification is used to get an ultra high definition view of your ears. This allows Amy to perform the procedure to the highest clinical standard.
No need to wait 2-3 weeks to see the GP. Same day appointments sometimes available*. It’s the simple choice.
*We recommend at least 3 days of applying olive oil to the ears prior to treatment where possible. If you are in a lot of discomfort your ear wax removal specialist may see you sooner.
Prefer to talk to someone? Call today to book your appointment.
Rather book online? Use our online diary to schedule your appointment.
Have a question? You can email us with any queries or concerns.
- Three years and 100 five star reviews laterThey say time flies when you’re having fun, but I cannot believe these past three years have gone by so quickly. I want to start by thanking everyone who has supported and recommended me. All of this has allowed Kent Wax Removal to grow and improve. I never thought that I would reach 100 five star reviews on google, but it has happened and I am so grateful to everyone who has taken the time to review me. Your kind words mean so much and really gives me a boost and the confidence to know I am doing something right.… Read More »Three years and 100 five star reviews later
- Hopi Ear Candles: Are They Effective?Find out how hopi ear candles work and the science behind them. We’ll dig into the history, effectiveness and safety of this practice to see if it is a viable option for you or your patients.
- Christmas 2021As 2021 comes to a close, Amy, the founder of Kent Wax Removal, summarises her year and future plans for the company.
Location: West Faversham Community Centre, Bysing Wood Road, Faversham, Kent. ME13 7RH
Location: Clear Skin Laser Treatment, 233 High Street, Rochester, Kent. ME1 1HQ
I got an appointment very quickly which was a great start. Amy arrived promptly, explained everything that was going to happen and showed me the equipment she uses. The procedure was painless, quick and completely successfully. The price was reasonable and I’m very happy with the results. Amy was also very personable and put me completely at my ease.Jan Buckland
Fantastic service! Very polite and friendly, and initial response to my booking was very quick. This was my first experience of having the wax removed from my ears but Amy explained everything out to me upon arrival, helped me relax and the whole process was over pretty quickly! I am amazed by the difference this makes, and would highly recommend Kent Wax Removal. Thanks again!Jermaine Oseni
I was very impressed with the service offered by Amy at Kent wax removal. She responded to my initial enquiry swiftly and e-mailed all the information I would need for my appointment straight away. At my appointment Amy was informative about the procedures required to clean out my ears. I found her to be very professional and also was calming and reassuring through out the procedure. I would highly recommend.Mark Butcher